Translate

Friday 23 March 2018

67th Wedding Anniversary - Make it Crafty



G'day all,

I was asked by a girlfriend if I could make a 67th Wedding Anniversary for her Dad's friends in England and I was more than happy to do so, the only problem was she asked me on the Wednesday night and she needed it for the Sunday morning!!!! I work during the day and have other commitments Thursday night so that left me with Friday night and Saturday to get it done, that's okay I can do it........until I received a message that my middle daughter was taken to hospital 4hrs drive away on Friday afternoon possibly having a mini stroke, boy was that scary and all thoughts of making this card went out the window. Fortunately after a brain scan it was discovered that she hadn't had a stroke but was having a severe migraine. poor darling. She was later released from hospital and we went and collected her and her sister at the half way point, what a relief!! So there goes any chance of making this card Friday night and I hadn't yet designed or printed it. So up early Saturday and time to get busy, about 6hrs later with blurry vision it was done and here it is, I hope they love it lol.


So many flowers lol.



Inside of the card, with more flowers.



I coloured this with Copic Markers

Background

BG49 & B99

Flowers

Yellows - Y08, 18, 38 & YR04

Reds - R14, 24 & 27

Deep Reds - R35, 37, 39 & 89

Burgandy Reds - RV95, R56, 59, 37 & 39

Pinks - R83 & 85

Purples - BV11, 13, 17 & 29.

Greens - YG21, 25 & 17

Shadows - N4, 6 & W6.

I fussy cut the heart and popped it up with mounting tape on a beautiful embossed white base with a fine dark blue border then onto a white card base. I typed the sentiment inside the card with a couple of extra flowers and some doodling around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you weren't to board by my ramblings ;)

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment