Translate

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Shadow Baby Box - Make it Crafty



Hello everyone,

Today I am sharing my first ever Chipboard Square Shadow Box , It was surprisingly easy to put together. I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed in my decorating skills, the picture in my head was much better lol, but for a first try it's not too bad.

I chose to go with a Baby theme using a photo of my now 20 year old daughter, some pattern paper, ink and some of Make it Crafty's fabulous chipboard single layered words , Adapt-a-Words and Elements Themed Sets .




I followed the directions (almost to the letter) that come with the chipboard shadow box, I did use too much glue which was what NOT to do and found the chipboard swelled a little SOOOO learn from my mistake and only use a little bit of glue and spread it with your finger.

I coloured the chipboard elements with my Copic Markers - B41, Y11, RV52 and G12.

Now to put another order in for more shadow boxes, I think they might become my new addiction.

 Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment