Translate

Wednesday 9 December 2015

December Challenge @Make it Colourful

Hi all,

Here is my inspiration card for the December challenge over at 'Make it Colourful' . It was time to pull up my big girl pants for this one, but don't let that put you off give it a go you might be very surprised at the results :)


aurora_result

I used yellow, green and pink pigment ink and yellow, green and pink chalks to achieve this result.

I also did another two images whilst practicing for this challenge.


Ayres Rock Aurora Australis_result_result


I used Copic Markers for this one using the colourless blended to take away the sky colour then added in some yellow, green and pink markers.


FullSizeRender (5)_result_result

With this one I also used Copic markers in a wavy pattern attempting to blend the different colours.

I hope you are inspired to give this challenge a go :)

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment