Translate

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Show Your Digi Love - Guest DT


Hi all, hope you are all well :)

Today I am honored to say I am this months guest design team member for Show Your Digi Love Blog, it's such a great blog showcasing many different companies digital images and sharing the love.

This month Show Your Digi Love  is featuring these 3 companies


I chose to do a Saturated Canary image, but unfortunately I don't know it's name, I purchased it with 4 other digi's in a bundle deal,which by the way is an awesome deal.





I have coloured this image with Copic's.
Girl on the left
Skin - E50, 21, 11, 04
Hair - W1, 3, 5, 7
Dress - V20, 22, 25 W3
Socks - Y2, 6, 8 W3
Shoes - E40, 42, 43

Girl on the right
Skin - E000, 00, 01, 04
Hair - E41, 42, 43
Dress - YG01, 03, W3
Leggins - V20, 22, W3
Shoes - V20, 22, 25, W3

Now don't forget to pop on over to Show Your Digi Love and check out the DT's inspiration and join in on the fun of the contest. 

Andrea xx

2 comments:

  1. I like this card a little more every time I look at it Andrea! The music border is a fab idea and perfect for the fun image choice. I think I might need it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Faye xx the die is retiring so I hope you can still get it 😊

      Delete