Translate

Monday 22 December 2014

Teachers Thank you Card.


  Well I needed a teachers card for my daughters year 5/6 teacher as it is her last year in Primary School and the last year for our family at the School after 15 years, I wanted it to be special and humorous at the same time. This teacher has taught all of my girls, he started at our small rural school the same year as we did and we have shared many goods times with lots of laughs, so when I saw this image I decided it was perfect for him. Crazy 4U is from Doodle Dragon Designs found at C.C. Designs





Im quite sure my three girls drove him crazy from time to time lol.

I used Copic Alcohol Markers
Skin - E50, E51, E21, E 11, E04
Hair/teeth/Eyes - C1, C2, C4, C5
Pants - B91, B93, B95, B97
Straight Jacket - W00, W1, W2, W3
Shoes - N3, N5, N7, N9
Shadows - W2, W3, W4

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment