Translate

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fancy - Saturated Canary

Hi all, it's play time :) I have had this image from Saturated Canary for awhile now and simply haven't  had the courage to colour her, which is silly really because it's only ink and paper I can always redo it if I don't like it. Anyway her name is Fancy and she is perfectly gorgeous. I enjoyed colouring her and I hope you enjoy checking her out :) Because she is so fancy I thought it would be nice to create the the card in a bit of a country theme, because us country girls can be a bit fancy too.


I took a couple of photo's along the way





Colours I used were:

Skin - E50, E51, E21, E11,E04
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43
Dress and Ribbon - B12, B14, B16, A300

Thanks for stopping by

Andrea xx







No comments:

Post a Comment