Translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

Hello again, I'm here today to show you my inspiration card for the Make it Colourful Challenge 6 Brown, Brown & Brown. The Easy challenge is Colouring with Browns and the Hard challenge is Monochrome Browns trying to re-create the Sepia look. That's what I tried to do with this image but didn't quite get it right as I used skin tones which disqualifies it as Sepia BUT it's still Browns so my Inspiration is for the Easy Challenge this time and I will be back with some Sepia Inspiration soon. 


These gorgeous images are from Make it Crafty and Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
The background is  Cafe de Paris MiC Digi
The gentleman is Alexander MiC Digi
And the beautiful Lady is The Girl with a Fan LMMS Rubber
On this occasion I used the digital version of The Girl with a fan with permission from the artist

These are the markers I used

So if I have Inspired you to give this a try pop on over to the Make It Colourful site and join in on the fun. 

Andrea x




No comments:

Post a Comment